Author Topic: Icast- ( what a joke )  (Read 325 times)

Ed Gerdemann

Re: Icast- ( what a joke )
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 01:34:40 AM »

@Ed - Lord knows, I might have to leave the pacific northwest ( :'() for Arizona to be closer to family in the next few years, probably in the Tucson area though.

[/quote]

Tucson's not so terrible, but there's not much fishing water around there. If you move to Arizona let me know! Maybe we can arrange a trip together.  ;D
Ed Gerdemann

islandbass

• Tsunekichi!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 02:50:35 AM »
I visited my sister last year who lives in the tucson area this time and I was surprised to see a lot of houses with boats and it a lick of water in sight, lol. It would be great to go fishing with you some day, anyone else on this sight.

Ed Gerdemann

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 11:39:10 PM »
I visited my sister last year who lives in the tucson area this time and I was surprised to see a lot of houses with boats and it a lick of water in sight, lol. It would be great to go fishing with you some day, anyone else on this sight.

Tucson has always had one of the highest number of boat owners per capita and there is not one drop of navigable water in Pima County! What's even more amazing is how many Arizonans cram themselves into the central desert lakes yet refuse to fish Lake Powell. I'm not complaining as it leaves more fishing and fish for me!  ;D
Ed Gerdemann

islandbass

• Tsunekichi!
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 06:27:17 PM »
So true. I was shocked to see so many boats. It seemed like just about every house had one. Go figure, lol.