Author Topic: what was reason everyone went to major league and leave Bass ?  (Read 112 times)

virginiabass4492

what was reason everyone went to major league and leave Bass ?
« on: January 28, 2019, 10:02:46 AM »
all the big name ppl went to mlf is it more money or less pressure ?not realy understanding  this !
Keep Your Lines Wet :)

Bill M

• Bill M's Wacky Tool
Re: what was reason everyone went to major league and leave Bass ?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 03:49:20 PM »
Considering they are put on a lake they no nothing about and go out and fish it, makes for an even game, no home field advantage here, more competitive and any competitor wants to prove he is better, just my 2 cents.

virginiabass4492

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 08:57:20 PM »
yeah I will watch this week cause I don't see  kvd, ike unless they fish another day. like i said i'am trying to understand  this  tks.

gottafish

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 11:22:27 AM »
Well like anything money talks and BS walks. I think that the MLF is changing bass fishing in that it is eco friendly to the fish and it is pretty exciting to watch. It is not all about quality but quantity which makes for better TV in some ways although seeing guys go out to catch a huge bass is really what professional bass fishing is all about.

You won't see your Favorite guys all the time as they fish in small groups at different times and days. It is probably one of the few downsides that MLF has because it can be hard to follow from week to week.

BASS and FLW need to get with the times.  The days of catching fish putting them in a live well and transporting them around all day is slowly becoming a thing of the past. People are wanting action and to see someone catch a big bass then release it right back into the water in the same area makes the locals happy.

In the end though MLF had to put out some cash to draw all these big names over. We shall see who sticks with it and whether BASS and FLW can survive it.

virginiabass4492

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 07:40:38 AM »
Thanks,  you are right they do fish different days .I see that now and  realy enjoy the format.

indiancreek1

• Global Moderator
  • Marion, Iowa
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 08:51:42 AM »
I think there will be more changes coming in the next couple seasons. A lot of things seem to be "work in progredd" or maybe not progress, as we know it, but still changing.....
IC1